Sunday, October 18, 2009

procrastination

I’ve never watched Twilight
I have drunk alcohol
I have tried smoking
I read a lot
I’ve been in a car crash
I’ve thought someone was in my house at night
I would change over 5 things about my body
I know all the words to ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’
I’ve lied to my best friend
I’ve pretended to like something to fit in
I’ve dyed my hair
I’ve wished a family member ill
I’ve hit someone
I have read all the Harry Potters
I know all the words to Mean Girls
I am an atheist
I’ve pretended to like something in order to talk to a boy
I’ve been abroad
I don’t want to be a photographer
I own skinny jeans
I like tea
I hardly ever wear makeup
I wish I could sing
I am happy with my body
I’m not very outspoken
I wish I was older
I’ve done an all nighter
I’ve woken up and couldn’t remember the night before
I have a scar that i don’t know where it's from
I really like buying stationery
I have had the same phone for over a year
I have broken something in a shop
I like coffee
I collect something
I wish I wasn’t so restricted
I’ve stolen sweets
I’ve cried so much its hurt
I have tried to lose weight
I have tried to call with my remote control
I like tinned fruit
I’m addicted to the internet
I like compliments
I’m easily persuaded
I think my friends hate me at times
Or all the time
I own more than one pair of trainers
I prefer morning to night
Lord of the Rings IS cool
I like someone
They don’t like me
I show emotion too much
I can't be without my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment