Friday, October 16, 2009

I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm so angry, about lots of things right now.

Incompetent sellers on Amazon.com. Irresponsible cousins who don't fucking THINK before they do something big, like GETTING MARRIED. And then divorce a year later. How stupid can you be? People who take ten minutes to make a left hand turn. Having only 20 minutes to cover seven chapters in detail about the Dark Ages for the midterm. My room being an icebox, even when the heat is turned up. People not giving a shit about me, even though I do my best to be nice and listen when they have something to say. People who say "Sure, let's do blahblahblah sometime" and NEVER get back to me on it. Ever. This happens to me so much and I don't know what to do anymore. You wonder why I don't like to call people and ask them if they want to do something? Because they either say no or say "sure, some other time" and then never speak to me again. Because, you know, they have sooo many fucking friends that they can't possibly remember a 2 minute chat with little ol' me, or they're just sooo busy, or they're too high in the social hierarchy to acknowledge me and my pathetic attempt at being a NORMAL university student, and actually getting together with people and hanging out.

Because, for me, that's just too fucking much to ask.

My housemates are slobs, I'm ready to strangle their cat, and my room is FREEZING; I don't care if I said that already. My hands are numb from the cold. I can pile on the blankets and I'm still cold.

And the people I talk to couldn't give the slightest shit about me. I'm a temporary distraction, someone to talk to for lack of anything better to do. That's it. I'm "there", much like a lamp or a feather duster. I'm not worth anyone's friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment