Sunday, October 18, 2009

H1N!!!!!1

So my mom called and told me I should get the H1N1 vaccine. I'd been meaning to pass on it, because my immune system kicks ass, but since my mom is concerned, I'm willing to go through with it. According to her, it's airborne and a person 10 ft away could infect you without even coughing. I'm not one to give in to media hype, especially concerning a virus, but my mother's word takes priority over all else (at least in the case of life or death) and since I'd hate to upset her by saying "no, I did not get the vaccine", I guess I've got no choice. Our campus is very low on the vaccine, but if it's available I guess I'll get it.

OT: The chapters in my meteorology textbook are insanely long. I was reading chapter 11 earlier (on tropical storms and hurricanes), and my god it is never-ending. I've been doing a crap load of reading this semester, but I guess that's to be expected when you're taking 18 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment